Wednesday 5 November 2014

Alpha presentation

So today we had our alpha presentation milestone, I managed to get quite alot done for alpha but there was still a huge way to go for completion, in the presentation I talked about the changes I made within the scene and why, I wanted a main piece for the room but then decided on lots of little pieces to make a story for the room. I also added a mirror into the room to reflect the body bag that would be implemented later on.

I also experimented with lights I know I have a long way to go but i'm still trying to figure out the best way to light the scene to show things off.



Unfortunately I cannot find my alpha cinematic but it was shown on the presentation day to the class and tutors.

But I did find my blockout show reel which contained my alpha Environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCKOHZ_exj0

I have also added outside ambient sounds like rain to make it sound like there was harsh weather outside.

Next I will be working on making high polies of assets, and then texturing!

No comments:

Post a Comment