Monday 18 November 2013

Learning next gen with ZBrush

One of the things I really wanted to get stuck into at first was learning next gen, our concept artist had been working hard on creating new concepts for our game, Kasim had given me a concept to design of a a totem, without looking at any tutorials, I went straight into making this with my own knowledge.








The asset looked decent, but I definitely needed to learn more techniques to work faster and more efficiently, so Kasim concepted a Saw tooth Sword which will be able to be handcrafted in game


 with a time limit of 2 weeks to complete it from scratch (this was for me to find a workflow that suite myself best).

Whilst making this asset I was learning more about ZBrush, this time I was searching around for different techniques and workflows which in results made me faster at using the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment